SWATI VERMA MAKEOVERS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All terms and conditions stated here and written in personal correspondence with the client (via text/email/whatsapp) will apply, with or without a contract, unless the written contract states otherwise.
BRIDAL & NON BRIDALS
- Any event in which a bride is present such as Ceremony, Reception, Engagement party, Mehendi, Civil Wedding, etc. is considered a bridal event, but brides may choose which package better suits their needs. All bridal packages include hairstyling, make-up HD/airbrush, draping, eyelashes and nail paint application.
- For phone/email consults (complimentary in the bridal package), everything is discussed in detail based on photos of styles that the brides send me, as well as current photos of the bride herself so I can offer suggestions based on needs.
- Pricing and details are subject to change with no notice, however if a contract has already been drawn out and confirmed reflecting former pricing, the contract quote will be honored. Updated pricing would apply for new bookings only.
- In order to secure my services for your date, you need to pay 50% non-refundable deposit no later than 3 days after your initial enquiry and quotation, which can be paid in cash, bank transfer/PayPal (T&C Apply)
- If no payment is received within this 3 days, your date will be released and will be available for booking by other clients. The remaining 50% balance is to be paid no later than 14 days before your event date.
- Last minute bookings (those with 14 days or less until the date of event) are payable in full up-front in order to secure the date.
- For bookings where Swati Verma will be for longer than 4 hours, a light snack (vegetarian/vegan) would be appreciated.
- To secure a date for special occasions, photo-shoots or weddings, an acknowledgement on confirmation email is required with a 50% deposit. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT
- All brushes, tools and makeup products are kept sanitary and are sanitised between every makeup application. Any skin condition should be reported by the client to the makeup artist prior to application.
- The client shall inform the makeup artist of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies and medical conditions. If the client has an allergic reaction, the makeup artist cannot be held responsible.
- Client(s) agree to release the makeup artist, SWATI VERMA MUA, from liability for any skin complications due to allergic reactions.
- The makeup artist reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members of the party for, but not limited to, abusive and threatening behaviour.
- A start and end time will be agreed by CLIENT and SWATI VERMA MUA. Each makeup requires a certain length of time to be finished, the usual time frame is approximately 1 Hour to 1:30 hour(for makeup by the artist, hair is separate) per person. When reserving your date, book accordingly.
- Any additional makeup needs outside contract will only be performed at the discretion of the makeup artist. All persons involved in makeup bookings need to be available at the scheduled time of said appointment in order to not break the contract. All makeup for more than one person must be at the same location and consecutive times (no gaps in between).
- We don’t offer any kind of TRIAL MAKEUPS before or after bookings.
- No PAID TRIALS either.
- Travel Fee is applicable when traveling to locations more the 30 minutes outside of Delhi, a quote can be provided upon your request.
- Any additional travel & accommodation(if any) costs will be added to the total price.
- For outside Delhi 1 round trip Business Class ticket for Swati from Delhi (unless specified) & 2 economy class tickets for hair artist & assistant (If required).
- Makeup will be completed to client’s satisfaction, but is not to exceed allotted makeup time. Ample time is given for each makeup upon booking.
- SWATI VERMA MUA reserves the right to terminate this contract for any non-compliance of terms, contract will become void and all monies given are non-refundable.
- Cancelation of the booking by Swati Verma MUA will result in a refund of 100% of costs already paid by the client. In the unlikely event that she’s unable to make your wedding appointment due to personal emergency, act of god, and severe illness. She’ll try to find you an alternative makeup artist whom she highly recommends. They will receive a brief and any products required that they might not have in their kit.
- The makeup artist will be under no obligation to refund any money paid up until point of cancellation, however the client will be liable for any further payments under the following conditions:
- If the client cancels no less than 12 weeks before the event date then a further 50% of the event fee will be due.
- If the client cancels no less than 8 weeks before the event date then a further 75% of the event fee will be due.
- If the client cancels no less than 4 weeks before the event date then the full amount of the event fee will be due.