The Mastercourse is a comprehensive and intensive training program for makeup artists of all levels. Led by renowned makeup artist Swati Verma, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to excel in the industry.
Over the course of several days, you will learn advanced techniques for makeup application, color matching, contouring, and brushwork. You will also have the opportunity to practice these techniques and receive personalized feedback from Swati. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced makeup artist, the Mastercourse has something to offer you. Enroll now to take your skills to the next level.
To be announced!
This course is for you if you are
A Beginner Make-up Artist
Learning the basics of makeup artistry.
Social Media Influencer
Using makeup to enhance online presence.
Professional makeup application for clients.
You will learn to do
Using makeup to create well structured looks and symmetry.
Using makeup to enhance the natural structure of the face.
Good Color Matching
Choosing makeup colors that complement your natural skin tone.
Proper use of makeup brushes for a smooth and professional application.
Get your personal certificate after completed course
The Mastercourse is a comprehensive and intensive multi-day training program for makeup artists of all levels. Led by Swati Verma, a highly skilled and experienced makeup artist, this course will provide you with the knowledge and techniques you need to take your skills to the next level. Upon completion, you will receive a prestigious and exclusive certification from Swati, demonstrating your commitment to excellence in makeup artistry.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from the best and elevate your career. Join the waitlist today.
My students love online mentoring.
"I took a makeup course with Swati Verma and was extremely satisfied with the experience. Swati is a fantastic teacher, breaking down techniques in a way that was easy to understand. I enjoyed learning from her and feel confident in my abilities as a makeup artist. I look forward to joining more courses with Swati in the future."
"I recently completed a makeup course with Swati Verma and it was an incredible experience. She is a talented artist with a wealth of knowledge to share, and her attention to detail, patience, and encouragement helped me learn and succeed. I would highly recommend the course to anyone interested in makeup artistry.”
"I took a 5 day makeup course with Swati Verma and it was an amazing experience. Swati is an incredibly talented artist and she was able to teach us a wide range of techniques in a short amount of time. I feel confident in my abilities and I know that I have the skills and knowledge to pursue my dreams of becoming a makeup artist thanks to Swati.”
About Swati Verma
My aim is to make every woman feel truly HEAVENLY!
Make-up is my passion and after 7 years as a highly respected and renowned PRO make-up artist I’m thrilled to be able to share with you all my expert industry knowledge, beauty HACKS and more, here on my very own exclusive website.
My career has allowed me to visit some of the most gorgeous locations the world has to offer. I LOVE the sense of adventure that comes with being a global make-up artist.
 Setting up your Makeup kit
• Your Kit - Primer & Foundation
• Your Kit - Concealer, Corrector, Sculpting, Power
• Your Kit - Eyes, Brows, Lips
• A note about the brands I use (examples of other products)
• Pro tips for your kit
• Selecting your brushes
• Setting up a budget
• Laying out your work area
 Hygiene & Safety
• General preparation
• Before starting the makeup
• While working
• Once you finish
 Skincare & Prep
• What's your client's skin type
• Allergies & Contradictions (If any)
• Demonstration - Removing makeup and applying skincare and prep
 CLIENT CONSULTATION
• How to perform a client consultation
• How to create a face chart
• How to create a mood board for the looks the client is looking for
• Selecting products & applying them in a sequence
• How to read and respond to the client's brief
 COLOR THEORY
• Color theory for Makeup
• Understanding the undertones
• Studying the color wheel for in-depth detail
 CORRECTIVE SCULPTING
• Ideal proportions & face shapes
• Sculpting techniques using cream products
• Cream highlight and blush application
• Setting and enhancing creams with powders
• Eye shapes and eyeshadow placements
• Perfect lip application
 FUNDAMENTAL SKILLS
• Matching & applying the correct concealer & foundation
• Full base application
• Makeup for darker skin tone
• Natural brows
• Working and mixing colors for that perfect eye makeup
• Cream and powder eyeshadow application
• Different types of eyeliners and shapes
• Eyeliners for hooded, mono-lid eyes
• Different types of eye makeups and their techniques (cut-crease, smokey, glam, halo eyes, bridal etc)
 FULL FACE DEMONSTRATION
• Contour, blush & highlight application
• Bridal makeup (Full skin prep to final finished look)
• Mature skin makeup
• Professional conduct & etiquette onset/studio
• Who's on the crew and what are their responsibilities
• Source inspiration & brainstorm ideas
• Classic editorial look for fair to dark skin tones
• Runway makeup
• Makeup for advertising & E-commerce
• Do's & Don'ts
• Starting & setting up a freelance business
• The difference between Networking & Marketing
• How to create your network
• How to market your services
• How to create your website
• How to start charging your clients
• How to create a professional portfolio
• Things to be arranged and set up for the same
• Models, dresses, and jewelry aligned for the desired look
• Starting and finishing the complete look with hairdo on-time
• Taking pictures and poses precisely as needed for the look
• Confidence is the key